Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dipping My Toe Into the Water

Welcome to my blog. This will be a place for me to share with others my thoughts and musings concerning the Christian Faith and Theology. In this blog I hope I will be able to share my passion for Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I am a man of varied interests. A major interest of mine is the way in which I feel God prepares us to hear His story as we read literature and as we watch movies. I am a firm believer that God inspires people in spite of themselves to tell portions of His story in literature and other media.

I recall C.S. Lewis being of the same mind. Lewis felt that in myths and fables God had indeed placed aspects of the story that He was going to present to the world in the incarnation of Jesus Christ. I conjure in this view also.

I hope that you will enjoy what I write and will feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment